Suspension Services in Vancouver, WA
Being able to control your vehicle on the road is an obvious truth that holds serious weight. Your car's suspension is what handles this job; when it is not properly functioning, it may mean that your safety is in jeopardy.
Warning Signs to Look For:
- Fluid leaks out of the body of your car or shocks
- Tire wear that is cupped or uneven
- Damaged or dented strut or shock bodies
- If your vehicle begins to lean or sway when you turn
- Broken or worn mounts or bushings
- Stiff steering or the wheel is making noises
- If your rides feel harsh or shaky/bumpy
- A nose dive feeling when you press the brakes
- After hitting a bump in the road, your car continues to bump around
Contact Hazel Dell Automotive & Exhaust today to learn more about whether your vehicle is in need of a tune-up, or auto repair. Call us at your earliest convenience.